Friday, July 3, 2009

Day at the harbor



with A. Feli and cousin Noelle. It was such a beautiful day. We had a picnic, a walk down the harbor and Starbucks yummies. :) We tried to catch the ferry from the harbor to Coronado, but once again we got there too late. Oh well, leaves us something for next time.

4 comments:

  1. Fun day and happy parents! So cute!
    Also, I love the picture of Conner below, smiling.
    love, Mom XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know- I was loooking at the picture of Conner on his tummy holding his head up and thinking- that reminds me of something...
    Then I realized that Michael used to do the exact same thing when he was that age! He loved to be tummy down and stick his head up out of the baby carriage and look around, just like Conner is doing in that pic! Like father, like son.....
    LOL!
    He may look like Amy, but daddy's genes are present too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so adorable...can't wait to see Connor sometime soon, love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Coronado...I am jealous....I used to go there ALL the time with our kiddos!!! Good times, good memories...Just wanted to say too that Connor looks just like You Amy in the "main Pic" on your blog...

    ReplyDelete