We had a lovely evening full of delicious food with some of our dear family and friends (thanks you guys!). Here are some of the pix, you can view the rest here (thanks Feli!).
I love those big blue eyes too! You all look so happy and beautiful! I missed you at Thanksgiving... boohoo But thanks for keep us posted on your blog! WLY! Nonna & Nonno Vitali
The beautiful family with baby-blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteMichael, you look like Hugh Grant here. (BTW IMO that's a good thing.) ;-)
Love the pic of you three!
ReplyDeleteLuv, Mom
I love those big blue eyes too! You all look so happy and beautiful! I missed you at Thanksgiving... boohoo
ReplyDeleteBut thanks for keep us posted on your blog! WLY!
Nonna & Nonno Vitali
Aww, you look so good Aims, and the Squish looks adorable. Miss you! xoxooxoox
ReplyDeleteWe missed you guys too, Nonna and Nonno!! Hope you got to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving in some way! We send lots of love and prayers to you!
ReplyDeleteAngel, I love you, txs for the sweet note. Miss you too, we should meet up sometime, yes?