-- Conner broke a tooth, well two actually and is currently working on bringing in the third, He broke the first at 4 1/2 mns, 2nd at 5 mns and the third is about to come in.
-- He's learning how to sit up by himself and is getting pretty good at it too, he's pretty close to doing it all by himself
-- We celebrated birthdays: Evie's at Golden Spoon with the Nichols, A. Mishy's at our house with friends and then again in Mexico with her, cousin Dean's at LegoLand with Marco & Feli, Danni & Duane and Dad's & U. Duane's by email and phone -- We love you all and wish you a very wonderful year ahead.
-- Conner loves input -- he'll look at books, picture facts or flash cards for a while now and loves to chew on them too.
-- We also went to the parent swap meet last month and the Lord supplied a nice johnny-jump-up in a stand that he just loves
I'm sure there's more that happened but those are the milestones I can remember right now. Enjoy the pix.
I adore this picture.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom