Friday, March 12, 2010

To my Wonderful Husband!

And I missed posting for your birthday, but you know I love you! In fact, there are so many, many things that I love and admire about you, every day I thank the Lord for blessing me by giving me you. Thank you for all the love and care you've given us this year. Thank you for being the amazing, caring, sacrificial, wonderful man and father you are -- I love you, couldn't of been more blessed more than being given you.

I love you! Happy birthday! I know it will be a great year!

3 comments:

  1. OH such a sweet post Amy! And Happy belated Birthday Michael! Luv you guys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Michael. I hope you got my birthday card.

    I'm glad you joined our family. You are the best, and I miss how you make me laugh & smile and live...

    Enjoy the year ahead and your budding family. You and Amy deserve all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again Michael---hope this coming year will be one of your best yet!
    Encouragement!

    ReplyDelete