Mom, none of us would be where we are, who we are or have the most amazing lives, husbands, kids and friends without you! Thank you for being the most caring, understanding, loving, concerned, compassionate, selfless (and more) Mom one could of asked for and being all these things and more to our kids and so many others and their kids as well. You are one to look up to, admire, respect, emulate and appreciate. I love you and hope you had a very great day! Happy Mothers Day to you!
And to my dear Mother-in-law, Delight, I love you and pray for you often. Thank you for being such a big part of the joy and happiness that is in my life, without you, none of this would of happened -- this day makes me so thankful for my wonderful Husband and son that I am so blessed to be a mother to. Thank you for being a wonderful Grandma and Mother in law to us. Hope you had the most wonderful day!
To all my mother friends, I love you, admire you and pray you each had a beautiful and relaxing day. You each deserve that and so much more for all you give so selflessly to yours. Happy Mother's Day to one and all.
Thank you! ILY2! We're praying for your pregnancy every day!
ReplyDeleteAmy, thank you.!!! That was so sweet. I love you so much! Thank you for being a wonderful daughter and bringing so many blessings and precious moments into our lives through the years. You make being a Mom.....so wonderul, such an understatement...you and ALL my kids.!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, I know how you feel with Conner!!! Enjoy every moment!! Love, Mom XOX