Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some pix from April

I realized I didn't really take all that many in April, I guess it's just been a busy month between meetings, moving, etc... But here are a few, enjoy!

The cutest muffin:




Oh and big news is that Michael joined a soccer team -- woohoo!! They have games every Sunday, which is pretty fun. This is a pic from their first pre-season game. They did pretty well too, ended up tying to a team that has been playing together for 2 or 3 years, and this is just the beginning, the first time they played together. So 3 cheers to them! (This week they get their jerseys so we'll take some better pix.)

4 comments:

  1. Go Michael, thats awesome, Trei would be jealous!!! How long is the season for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four months. Yeah, if you ever come down to visit, you guys should come watch a game. It's pretty fun I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful people!
    Love you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete