Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And the countdown begins...

In about two weeks (give or take) Conner's going to be a big brother and among other things, have to share this little blog! We need some prayers that Conner will adjust well to having a sibling and I also need prayers that the baby's head turns around as he's currently in the posterior position (head facing up) which isn't necessarily a bad thing, at least he's head down. But if he turned around and faces down, it just means I might have a shorter labor and less back pain which would be great!!! Anyways, if you ever think about us, prayers around this time are appreciated!

In other news, Conner officially has his own big boy bed!! He's growing up so much and now we're just hoping he starts enjoying sleeping in his own bed. It's a big change for him even though it's just the first step, but it's a step nonetheless.

Conner's also adding new words to his vocabulary every day, it's sooo fun to watch him grow up.

3 comments:

  1. Will definitely be keeping you guys in my prayers! Devin's head was actually facing up when he was born, but I've heard it's easier when it's not so I'll pray for that. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy and find out what his name is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, it was the same with Conner, so maybe it's just the way I am, heh. In any case, prayers are appreciated and will post pix just as soon as he's born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy we are praying for easy birth, but if not, tell them to "Crank out the epideral" its God's gift to women :D

    Looking forward to seeing pic's of the baby..lots of love to Muppy!

    ReplyDelete