You really are one to be admired, respected, looked up to and so much more. Your motherly loving heart for each one of us, your kids, our husbands/wives and their families, your grandkids, their friends and on and on it goes truly goes above and beyond and is an example that I hope to emulate to my kids and those that cross my path as well.
I really love you Mom and can't thank you enough for all you've done for me all throughout my life and most recently my little family as well. I wish and pray for the best for you in this coming year and an extra special day today as well.
With our love and prayers!
So sweet Amy....thank you! Well, it's just that you all are so wonderful that it makes what I do look good.....you are all so easy to love. You are a great Mom too! love,
ReplyDeleteMom