Dear little Conner gave up his pacifier as he was getting far too addicted to it to where if he couldn't find it in the night or during a nap, he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, so after losing an extra lot of sleep over it, we took the plunge and weaned him. It took him a few days to where he stopped asking for it but on the overall, I think he's been a pretty good and brave little boy about it.
In other news, my (Amy) parents are officially our heros!! My back went out a week ago to the day and so the boys have been enjoying some wonderful Grammy time. TG I'm pretty much all better now, but thanks for coming to the rescue, Mom (& thanks for letting her come, Dad)! I wouldn't of made it without you. Thank you too honey, for saving me those first couple of days, I wouldn't of made it without you either.
Sorry about your back! I didn't know you had back problems. :( Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteYour parents are so wonderful!
Yeaaa!! Good news about Conner.
ReplyDelete& thanks for the kind note so glad you're doing much much better.