Yes, Joykie, he surely does and I'm not quite sure what to do with it, help, anyone???
The shrimp, yes, well, you have to understand, I am blessed to live with two AMAZING chefs (husband and bro-in-law, Marco) and they wanted to make something extra special and I tell ya, they were scrumptious!! So I don't see why we can't enjoy them on Thanksgiving too. heh. We also did have all the traditionals: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams, cranberry sauce, apple and pumpkin pies, cheesecake, etc., I just didn't get pix of them cuz of them because, well, life happens (see Linda's blog post on Thanksgiving [http://www.stnlin.com/thanksgiving-n-quiet-photos], pretty much sums up mine too). But it was fun and I thot I'd post pix of what I take anyway and just for fun! :)
Haha...you know me too well Amy! Thanks, and it sure looks good too. Btw, love your hair!
ReplyDeleteA splendid time was had by all!
ReplyDeleteYep, and I miss you Lins!! I knew you would notice the hair, glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! I mean it. Trevor has got some hair!
ReplyDelete...but shrimp ... for Thanksgiving? :)
Yes, Joykie, he surely does and I'm not quite sure what to do with it, help, anyone???
ReplyDeleteThe shrimp, yes, well, you have to understand, I am blessed to live with two AMAZING chefs (husband and bro-in-law, Marco) and they wanted to make something extra special and I tell ya, they were scrumptious!! So I don't see why we can't enjoy them on Thanksgiving too. heh. We also did have all the traditionals: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams, cranberry sauce, apple and pumpkin pies, cheesecake, etc., I just didn't get pix of them cuz of them because, well, life happens (see Linda's blog post on Thanksgiving [http://www.stnlin.com/thanksgiving-n-quiet-photos], pretty much sums up mine too). But it was fun and I thot I'd post pix of what I take anyway and just for fun! :)