Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas in Bethlehem!

Last night this church put on a "Bethlehem Village" event where they had folks dressed up as soldiers, Joseph, Mary, the shepherds, some village people, etc., so we all went to it and even though it rained it ended up being a lot of fun! They had a puppet show, live nativity where they performed the First Christmas, a petting zoo, llama rides, arts and crafts, snacks and hot drinks and more. Conner's favorite part was of course the petting zoo and snacks, but he even got to participate in the crafts decorating a pine-cone.

I didn't take a single pic as I forgot my camera, but I'm so glad we went as it made it feel a bit more like Christmas! Thanks so much Feli for finding this event and Michael for getting us out the door even tho the odds were against us. :) Sure am glad I didn't miss it.


1 comment:

  1. I loved the video of Conner dancing! Merry CHristmas to you- wish you were here! We're thinking of you! Love, Nonno Abner & Nonna Delight

    ReplyDelete