Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All better!

I forgot to note and thank everyone who prayed for the kids. They are doing wonderfully better. Trevor still has a congested cough, but it's not nearly as bad as it was and TG no one else got it either, whew! Thank you so much for praying for us!

2 comments:

  1. I really loved the pics of Trevor, but it won't let me download them. Can you post them in a way that they can be downloaded?

    I loved looking at your pics of the holidays and wish I could have been there with you! We 're praying for you! We love you!

    Nonna Delight & Nonno Abner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the pix, Nonna Delight. I'll try to do that or maybe I'll just send you some. We missed you all too over the holidays and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete