Well, kids have been sick for the past four weeks. There's a strange flu(s) going around these parts and you get better for a couple days (thus my last post) and then your sick all over again and even a bit worse.
Poor little Conner had a ear infection and lost a few pounds through it and little Trevor hasn't gained any weight this month. Oh well. The kids seem to now be pulling out of it, at least we are hoping so, but now Michael and I are both pretty sick, so please continue to pray for us and that it doesn't go around again. Txs!
Anyways, in happy news, Trevor is now 5 mns (almost 5 1/2) now and weighs 16.9lbs, so still a chubster. And he got his second tooth! He's getting cuter and happier every day. He's in the stage where he's dying to be able to play, eat, do any and everything but can't yet so it's a bit frustrating for him, but otherwise, he's the cutest and happiest thing on the block. Conner is growing so much every day, saying new words, learning how to put them together into a sentence. Can pick out and count from 1-10, and can pick out colors, yay! He's growing up so much! He's also very much into his little brother, he's the first thing he looks for in the morning or after nap and I just can't be upset when he has the biggest smile on his face from finding him, even though Trevor was fast asleep.
Here's a pic from the other day...happy February!
I absolutely LOVE the two of them...and this picture.
ReplyDeleteYAY! I love the update you have two wonderful little boys. I love the picture of the boys they are soooooooooo cute! I am sorry about the boys and now you guys being sick. Praying you get better soon. Hope to see you next weekend. --Timna
ReplyDeleteOh the CUTES! Sorry to hear that you guys are sick. :( Praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates -- our prayers and hearts go out to you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture in the park . . beauty for ashes