So like I said, I'm on a quest to take more pix. Here are a few taken with my phone so not the best quality, but I hope enjoyable nonetheless.
Sitting up by himself.
First time in the swing.
First time in the highchair.


Thought this was a precious moment. This was all Dean's initiative.
Being a "big" brother. Conner's into telling me right now "I so big!"







I love the pictures! Trevor has such an adorable smile. You have two very cute little boys!--Timna
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!! HUGE smiles and fun!
ReplyDeleteCute boys Amy! Trevor is getting so big! Trei and Desiree love the pictures. Nice park too, next time we come down (if there is no tsunmai like last time) we will have to all go there!
ReplyDeleteAwww, txs guys. I like them! And yep, Trevor sure is big!
ReplyDeleteDanni, it'd be great fun to go to the park with you -- let's hope for clear skies. :)