Monday, March 28, 2011

Trevor is 7 months!

Weighed in at 20lbs.

Trevor started crawling this month.

And I gave him his first haircut! A good friend (txs Linda!) gave me a tip to watch some youtube videos to learn, so I did that and it was actually pretty easy and I think it turned out ok, not perfect, but I was proud of myself for trying and more proud of Trevor and Daddy for letting me and being such a good sport about it.


This pic below is for Linda, doesn't really show my haircut so well, but at least you can see it's above my shoulders.




Life is good. I love my babies!


3 comments:

  1. Love the photos & that's great about the haircut...I knew you could do it! The photo of Conner & Trevor almost looks like they're twins, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Trevor!
    Love the one with Conner and Trevor on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lina, these are the best photos yet. Your boys are SO adorable. I want to meet them!!! Trevor has lots of hair, whew! (And here I thot Kai had a lot of hair.) So nice to see a pic of you too.

    Muah.

    ReplyDelete