Trevor's about to be one! I can't believe it! And I was lamenting to myself that I haven't gotten portraits of the kids taken this summer and don't have that many pictures of Trevor and since taking portraits can be so stressful, I just decided to snap a few myself in our yard since he was looking so cute. Course they aren't as amazing as a professional and definitely could be better, but I thought they'll do...
What do you think?
I just love this picture of the boys. They are in such a cute stage and even though I have my moments (or lapses of time) where I lose my patience with some of their terrible twos and ones attitudes, one little smile or moment like this one below and all of that is but a memory (for the moment, I'm not that angelic). Conner has recently really gotten into being the "older brother" and he loves to do things to make Trevor happy, laugh and smile, such as this moment below...it warms my heart.

In other news, I just weaned Trevor -- sob! It was time for it. He did SO well. Didn't have huge fits at night or during the day (about that at least) and has let go of it fairly easily, although he's even more clingy and cuddly now.
So, on to the next battle...pottytraining for Conner. I told him now that Trevor lost his nursies, it's time for him to lose his diapers. He thought about it and said "ok Mommy, will I get snacks?" And promptly went and sat on the toilet and went pee. Hoping this means we're off to a good start.
Pray for us!
Such cuties! Good luck with the potty training Amy...Preston is still going strong in the diaper dept.! : ) I'm hoping that in the coming months it'll just click for him like it did with Wesley when he was around the same age.
ReplyDeleteA very handsome lad!!
ReplyDeleteOh really Linda? How interesting. Maybe I should just let it flow then and see what happens and then if by 10 (ha!) he doesn't "pick it up", I'll push it. haha! No, but really, that was encouraging to hear.
ReplyDeleteI love the "portrait" pictures of Trevor. He is such a cutie. The one of the two boys together is adorable. Good luck with Conner's potty training. I am sure he will do great. Thanks for all pictures and updates on your trip to Italy was so nice happy to see that you guys had such a great time relaxing and enjoying family and friends. Hope Trevor's birthday party is a blast and that this coming year is filled with many wonderful adventures. :) -- Timna
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Amy. I gotta be honest with you, I think that candid photos are often cuter than professional ones as you get to see their real personality and capture so many different poses. I have paid an arm and leg to get professional ones only to be disatisfied with them or end up taking cuter ones days later. Can't believe Trevor is gonna be 1. He is too cute and I am SO GLAD he likes me alot!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one the best...but they're all adorable because they're all of MUFFWAAAAGE!!! :) I can't believe he's weaned...le sob...he's growing up so fast the little muffin man.
ReplyDeleteTrevor is so beautiful...!
ReplyDeleteAmazing that Conner picked up about the potty like that....and "will I get snacks?" He really "clicked" into the whole thing. ha..Mom