I hope that everyone who has smart phones and Blogger blogs saw this..."they" (I'm guessing it's the wonderful people who make blogger) have just made an app for Blogger so that you can blog from your phone, including with pictures and everything. Just what I've been waiting for!! It's what I've always thought would help me do better at keeping up with this blog...guess we'll see...but I thought I share the love.
So search for it. Find it. It's what you've been looking for too. Haha!
Thanks Amy. I will have to search for that app as I take so many pictures with my phone so that would be quick and easy!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a little happy dance for you. :)
ReplyDeleteWho da thunk it?!?
ReplyDelete@Danni -- Yep, that's what I've found too and I actually tried it yesterday with Conner's painting pictures -- works nicely. Hope you find it and it works for you.
ReplyDelete@Feli -- thanks!
@Dad -- yep! I've been looking, they are a bit slow, ha!
That's what I need too! Steve got me some reader on my phone so I can keep up with reading the blogs I follow but I've wanted to be able to post at a park, etc., so thanks!
ReplyDelete