Monday, October 3, 2011

Rainy day fun!

So we had a rainy day (Yes! My fall weather has come!), which was quite different as it hasn't rained in a long time here. (Hmmm, seems odd to say that living in the bay area...) So I pulled out my save-it-for-a-rainy-day projects, one of which was also an autumn decoration. Two in one, yes! It was a pretty easy and fun one, saw it at Michael's and thought I could manage and we did. Conner had lots of fun doing it since it was a project made of foam which you had to piece together and then the rest is stickers which you place on the foam...for lack of a better description...



4 comments:

  1. What a cute project! I am going to get me over to Michaels tomorrow and see if I can find one here for Katie & I to do together. --- Timna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Conner is adorable and that looks like a perfect project for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my kinda project, simple and EASY! Desiree is really into art projects and quite talented in that area and I am not! Not sure which side of the family she gets it from but it ain't from me! Conner looks so proud of his work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you found some Timna! That's a great store!

    That's cool about Desi. So is Conner and I'm pretty positive it doesn't come from me either. He was pretty proud of it and every morning he tells me how he made. ha.

    ReplyDelete