Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!...and more fall memories...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope yours was wonderful, joyous and memorable in every way! Ours surely was! We were blessed to have Buddy & Grammy -- thanks for making it special for us and the kids!


 A little neighborhood walk. Look at all the leaves and colors we have! I'm in Heaven!

Boys playing in the leaves...

And lastly, Trevor's new favorite spot for reading. I just think it's adorable.

6 comments:

  1. Amy...LOVE the one of Trevor in the reading box...ha....
    also, the one of the fall leaves walk....an eternal classic!
    You're a great photographer!
    Luv,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love the family photo...and all the others. :) Glad you had a nice Tgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you had a great Thanksgiving! My favorite photo is the one of Trevor reading in the box.....it is so adorable. -- Timna

    ReplyDelete