Wow I have been to Sea World a bajilion times with kids in tote but never at Christmas! How cool the snow and all! I love the picture of the kids sipping hot cocoa and the one of Conner looking into the ornament and seeing his reflection!We should all go together next time!
I know, I had no idea Sea World was so, so fun at Cmas. It was pretty amazing! And yes, I definitely think we should all do it together next time - we should arrange that now. That'd be SO FUN!
Hahaha...I love the picture of Dean with the itty bitty snowman. :D We had so much fun with you guys!! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI know. I LOVE that picture too. And he's so proud of it. It's a great little snowman. :)
ReplyDeleteWow I have been to Sea World a bajilion times with kids in tote but never at Christmas! How cool the snow and all! I love the picture of the kids sipping hot cocoa and the one of Conner looking into the ornament and seeing his reflection!We should all go together next time!
ReplyDeleteI know, I had no idea Sea World was so, so fun at Cmas. It was pretty amazing! And yes, I definitely think we should all do it together next time - we should arrange that now. That'd be SO FUN!
ReplyDelete