Thursday, June 14, 2012

We went to a rodeo!

They had a lot of fun events - Saddle Bronc and Bareback Riding, Wild Cow Milking, Steer Wrestling, Tie-Down Roping, Team Roping, Barrel Racing and of course -- Bull Riding!! We got to see most of the events and it was fun that Conner really enjoyed it too. They also had pony rides for little kids, which they both LOVED, Trevor even cried when he had to get off the pony. They also gave out free chocolate or strawberry milk -- this was the first time the boys had tried it and needless to say, they loved it!!

I took a few pix...not too many as I was mostly trying to keep Trevor happy and enjoy the show, but here's a few to show the fun.  

Chugging their chocolate milk.
The cowboys.
Pony rides!
Hot dogs while watching the show.
Buddy and Conner watching the team roping!

Daddy and Conner watching the wild cow milking.
And of course ice-cream!

Team roping.
Conner with his yummy chocolate milk.

3 comments:

  1. That looks fun!! Great pics. Happy to see them chugging on their chocolate milk. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I always love your updates especially because I get to see pics of your adorable little boys. Looks like they had lots of fun. Hope you continue to have a fun filled summer. :) -- Timna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like fun!!! Nice Mom and Dad could go too!

    ReplyDelete