Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall memories...









Fall leaves...I love the look of pure joy on his face.


We were excited to find close to real cappuccino and got the boys and ice-cream (above) so we could enjoy it. 

Conner's version of our family, yes, apparently we have a dog.
Tracing his hand with chock 
Look what I made!!
Cousin love!


My little biker!



Brotherly love.
Rides at the zoo.
Loves his daddy!!
This was a cool water pump duck race at a pumpkin patch...kids loved this. 

Sisters




Basketball...

And the faithful train ride at every pumpkin patch...
Daddy's turn. :)




Lovely Dyrmishi's...


Our attempt at a family picture...if you can believe it, this is the best we got. Didn't go so well, but at least we're smiling. :)

3 comments:

  1. So many great photos! It's wonderful that the cousins get to see lots of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful pics! We really love you! Nonna & Nonno

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such fun looking at your Fall photos Amy. Your pumpkin patch rocks!!! The boys seem to be having such a great time!!! I love Conner's portrait of your family maybe, he is hinting for a dog for Christmas ha ha!

    ReplyDelete