It's that time of the year :-)... we just love our yearly visits to the pumpkin patches. It's such a great and easy place for kids to just have so much fun. It was especially fun this year as both of the boys were old enough to really enjoy it. The usual cow trains and corn fields weren't open yet, but a good time was had anyway. For more pix, visit my
sister's blog post.
 |
| Playing in the corn kernels... |
 |
| Trev just loved being pulled in this wagon with his pumpkin. |
I love all the pictures! I especially like the one where Conner is trying to bury himself. As always your boys are adorable. I can't wait to take Katie to a pumpkin patch. Miss you! -- Timna
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous photos of the kids and I love your fallish looking blog! : )
ReplyDeleteYay -- FUN
ReplyDeleteThanks gals, so sweet. Miss you both! And I'll take that as a compliment coming from you Linda!
ReplyDelete