Sorry to anyone that I wasn't able to tell personally or that it took me a long time to do so (Paula, Charlie, Crystal, Lani, Angela and anyone else). This is our first official announcement, guess we're just not up on our game this time, we figured we'd let the grapevine do the work, but I guess that's not always the best idea. :( Anyways, we'll try to keep you posted a bit better when we know more.
Keep us in your prayers!
Can't wait to find out what you're having!!
ReplyDeleteha ha Amy...I don't care! Just happy for you and Michael. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAmy, that's such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and Michael--you both are such awesome parents and Conner will be one happy big brother! Praying for you, your health and the new little one! XXX!
ReplyDeleteAmy, that's such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and Michael--you both are such awesome parents and Conner will be one happy big brother! Praying for you, your health and the new little one! XXX!
ReplyDeleteLove, Promise