Danni, yes, that's Coronado -- pretty good! We went there the other week with M&F, finally took them on the little ferry and all, was pretty fun and relaxing.
Nonna Delight, he stands by himself pretty well now, it's getting longer and longer. He's taken a few steps here and there, but hasn't taken off walking yet, I'll definitely blog that. Love you guys. Glad you like the pix. x
Cute Pics that looks like Coronado, am I right? I love Coronado!
ReplyDeleteI love that little stinker face in the third pic! He's already standing and walking by himself?
ReplyDeleteDanni, yes, that's Coronado -- pretty good! We went there the other week with M&F, finally took them on the little ferry and all, was pretty fun and relaxing.
ReplyDeleteNonna Delight, he stands by himself pretty well now, it's getting longer and longer. He's taken a few steps here and there, but hasn't taken off walking yet, I'll definitely blog that. Love you guys. Glad you like the pix. x
Love the one of him standing alone! And the third one! Amazing little Muff!...Puppy!
ReplyDeleteMom