Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to our world & family little Trevor Massimo Vitali!

And here he is, some pix of his first days...



Born on August 20, 2010, at 14:31. Weighing 8.9lbs and measuring 20.67" in length.

We're so happy he's here. He's already such a joy and lovely addition to our family.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michael and Amy!!! Such a cute little boy.Hope we get to meet him soon! Say Amy, did ya cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Txs, yes, I can't wait till you get to meet him too. And yes, I did cut my hair, but it's not as short as it looks in the pictures (which are terrible by the way, you're just supposed to look at Noelle & Trevor as I couldn't quite crop myself out, heh), that's just the first layer. Love ya! Txs for all your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major Congrats, he is so cute! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete