Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween ya'll!

Our three little munchkins of love! Conner and his cousins/bffs, Dean and Noelle.

My little pumpkin. ;)
Isn't he a doll?

He and I had so much fun trick or treating. He hung onto his basket pretty tightly and enjoyed either getting his own candy from people's baskets or seeing them put it in and afterwords wouldn't let it go. Ha! We didn't get too many at our house, but I was so happy to see him have fun and to be able to experience it with him and through his eyes! (And thanks Mom, for watching Trevor!) All in all, it was a great experience.

7 comments:

  1. He's just. So. Cute. I can't get over it! I love him in this outfit. Fit to squeeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!!! Love the costumes and expressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta be the cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's growing so fast! When will you bring the kids to visit us? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Nonna: He's growing so fast! When will you bring the kids to visit us? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's the cutest of the cutes!!
    So much fun out of something so mmall. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is too adorable! I love his big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete