Let's see...Trevor turned 6 mns, yay! Made it to the halfway mark. He's sitting up almost totally without support, though when he gets extremely excited he completely forgets about sitting, loses his balance, but doesn't seem to care, just tries to get up on his knees or move around some other way. He's quite the cutie, loves attention, the outdoors, to smile, laugh and enjoy life. I haven't gotten his weight yet for the month, so more on that later. Oh and yes, I finally started him on some solids (yes!) and so far he loves it!! He'd eat and nurse all day and night if he could.
And Michael had a birthday...I love him! We were all sick on his birthday, but we tried to enjoy nonetheless and celebrated more completely last Sunday.
And my latest realization is that I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of my hunnies recently and I need to find a way to remedy that, so I took a few today on my phone that I will post shortly.
Yay! Looking forward to the pictures & one of your new hairstyle too! : ) So glad you're all feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteYay! Sickness is over & fun times are back again!!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Linda! I forgot to mention that, ha!
ReplyDelete