Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!

(A couple days ago)...

We made it through three years of marriage and two years of raising two darling, energetic boys (which sounds easier than it is.) I know the fun is just beginning and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in this adventure. Thank you for your care, love, understanding, patience and so much more.

Here's to us and many more great years together!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Happy 3rd Anniversary! Wishing you all the best in the next year. :) -- Timna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love is in the air!
    Love you guys!!
    And, really really liked the "glad game" post. . . .Perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both!!! Wishing you many happy, memorable and primarily relaxing moments in the years to come. I also wanna add that you had a stunning dress at your wedding, I just loved it and wish I wore that one at mine ha ha! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated anniversary Michael and Amy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete